We are looking for a creative UI/UX Designer to join our team. You would be able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into process flows, user flows, customer journey maps, sitemaps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
You would have proficiency in any design tool.
You would have excellent interpersonal skills. You would have strong written and verbal communication skills.
You would have the Ability to discuss and explain design options. You are detail oriented and a critical thinker. You are up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
Your responsibilities will include the below and more.
- Author user and business journeys.
- Translate concepts into process flows, user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
- Facilitate our product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching and prototyping.
- Conduct an ongoing user and business research
- Plan and implement new designs
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
Our product is a web 3.0 e-commerce platform.
Work with a great team
We’re an early-stage, well-funded team headed by industry veterans. Apart from being exceptional software engineers, we believe that every individual comes with his unique strengths. Respect and dignity for individuals along with an opportunity to nurture the strengths is what we strive for in our work culture.
To apply: Send your resume to email@example.com